The Ofsted Framework
Preparing for Inspection: The Ofsted Framework
This training is suitable for leaders and managers in the Primary Phase as in house consultancy.
The training looks at the implications of the Ofsted Framework in its entirety, including recent changes and shifts in direction.
School leaders will have much clearer understanding of the Ofsted requirements when preparing for inspection, with the likelihood that the procedure will then run much more smoothly.
The training looks at each category, and how schools can best prepare for the inspection of these – including Assessment, Governing Body, Working with Partners ….
On a practical basis, the training helps school leaders to prepare for inspection using the full set of criteria, and gain a better understanding of the evidence needed for the Ofsted regime. It considers the judgements, and how schools can use these to identify school priorities.
The Ofsted Inspection itself will be covered, from pre inspection preparation to the post Ofsted report.
By accessing this consultancy leaders will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of Overall Effectiveness and its criteria
- Match school evaluations with the Ofsted criteria
- Use the school’s outcomes to identify gaps in provision
- Use the evaluations of provision to identify the way forward for leadership
- Prepare for Ofsted – in the short, medium or long term
You may also like: