Schoool Business Solutions uk
Part Time School Business Management services for small schools
Tom Greensides is a freelance School Business Manager and the founder of SBS uk.
- A qualified Primary School Teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience and 3 years in leadership;
- A Business Manager for 3 years at GAL Education, a successful educational consultancy firm that supports hundreds of primary schools nationwide;
- A qualified School Business Manager (ADSBM) with experience of working in several schools in the north of England.
Click on the links for more information
- Building Project Management
- Data Analysis & Management
- HR Management & staff Appraisal
- Self-Evaluation & Monitoring
- Grant Funding Applications
- Health & Safety
- Financial Management
- Research & Development
Tom offers medium and longer term contracts on a half-day or full-day basis for an individual school or shared time across a federation / small cluster of schools. He also offers short term contracts for specific projects for the agreed duration of that project.
Contracts are agreed for each school term and are reviewed regularly.
Call 07966 000 534 to discuss the various possibilities or to arrange a meeting.
Alternatively email email@example.com and he will be in touch as soon as possible.