Performance Related Pay Training for Governors & School Leaders
NB: For colleagues who have attended our very popular Teacher Standards Training, the content of this course is completely new; it can act as a follow-on from previous training, but does not cover the same content.
Are you ready the changes in September regarding teacher pay scales?
Consultants at GAL Education have developed a range of essential training workshops to guide all school leaders through the complex changes that will affect your school. This training can be adapted for:
Senior team members
School Business Managers
This training will:
- 1. Highlight all future changes to teachers’ pay that affect your school
- 2. Identify the implications for teachers at all stages of their career i.e.
- Applicants for roles at your school
- Main scale teachers
- Upper Pay Spine teachers
- Teachers on the leadership Pay Spine
- 3. Aid school leaders in action planning for future changes
- 4. Provide key information to be included in school processes, policies and procedures relating to teachers’ pay
- 5. Support all school leaders in the management of this significant change in school
Suggested Training Options:
- Cluster Workshops – A Full day training session with groups of school leaders from 3 or more schools
- Governor Workshops – A Full day training session for school Governors from one or more schools
- Cluster heads and governors – An afternoon workshop with head teachers and a twilight workshop with respective governors
- SBM – 1 to 1 training with SBMs or cluster workshops