A service Provided by GAL Education
With the advent of Assessment without Levels, the RAISE Analysis this year will guide you through the new graphs and tables to explain exactly what the data shows.
Price: £ 450.00 +VAT, including free UK postage and packing of bound report and CD
Once again, GAL Education offers the RAISE Online Analysis package to guide you through your 2016 data analysis and evaluation. This package has proved to be very popular since 2007 and is available again this year.
Book now to be added to the growing list of schools who want to make sure they get their evaluations as soon as they can – first come – first served!
Liz Greensides is highly skilled at data analysis and doesn’t just outline what the data states, but goes a level deeper to make links within the data that begin to suggest reasons why. Liz will explain every new graph and table to help you understand what your data is saying.
How does it work?
- Liz highlights the key headlines for your school that are identified in the data and makes direct reference to specific tables and graphs where necessary.
- A summary analysis is made, looking at the implications of each section and how the outcomes in particular might be interpreted by Ofsted.
- Key questions for the school are suggested, supporting the school in further evidence trails, and linking outcomes to provision.
- All reports which are sent to schools as both a hard copy and on a CD ROM to allow sections to be transferred to other documents, for report purposes.
- Price £450+VAT Including FREE postage & packing of bound report & CD
- We also offer a very popular RAISE Awareness training day, for Local Authorities, clusters, and leadership teams, which supports school leaders in understanding, analysing and organising the data presented by RAISEonline.
“Thanks for the report - it has been very useful in writing my new SEF and SDP … I wish I had purchased your service earlier. Money very well spent, and will use the service again!” HT, Durham