Analysis of RAISE and SATs Data 2016:
In depth analysis of RAISE and/or the Inspector Dashboard
This course is suitable for:
Head teachers - Senior leaders - Assessment coordinators - Inclusion managers - Subject leaders - Governors -
NB: RAISE may undergo a change of name this year … please be aware! This course will cover any document produced by the DfE to analyse the 2016 school outcomes.
It is unlikely that schools will be given any clarity as to how the 2016 SATs outcomes will be reported, until the Autumn term. This course is designed to reduce the headaches that the data analysis may well cause this year, in the new world of scaled scores, greater depth and progress from one measure to a completely different one.
This course covers the new document as a whole, and in its entirety, giving leaders a full insight as to what individual tables and charts mean for their school, and against national measures.
In previous years Liz’s RAISE courses have been very popular, with excellent feedback from the day. This year is unlikely to be an exception …. Please ensure you book early in order to make sure you get a place.
Benefits of Attending:
This course supports school senior leadership in the understanding, analysis, and application of data.
- All attendees will have full analytical data to present to Ofsted, MATs, and the LA
- Contextual data, and the use of this, is outlined in full
- Each table type is explained, with different uses of each outlined
- Tables are “grouped” together into type, for ease of analysis
- Materials are supplied to support feedback to other members of staff
It is vital that schools bring their own hard copy of the RAISE, and optional to bring a laptop or IPad.
During the day, delegates will:
• Identify how Assessment without Levels affects school data
• Get to grips with the new data and tables
• Make judgements on the achievement of “polar” children
• Pay attention to variations in achievement between different groups and subjects
• Compare the new data in RAISE to the school’s own data
• Evaluate achievement outcomes against the school’s own provision
Course Fees: £195+VAT per delegate - subsequent delegates from the same school or cluster group (3 or more schools) will be discounted to £175+VAT.